Woodhouse Hill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hunslet, Yorkshire.
The 1940 statistical return places the chapel in the Leeds (Joseph Street) Circuit. The chapel is brick built seating 345 in pews. There was one hall and two other rooms. The 1973 return records that the building was erected in 1901. It is now known as Hunslet Methodist Church.
West Yorkshire Archives Services, Leeds branch (former Sheepscar branch library) has the following information about this chapel:
Ref. WYL880 (LC02155): Woodhouse Hill Primitive Methodist Chapel Records (Listed with Leeds South Methodist Unification Records for this reference): Baptisms. Marriages from c.1913-1832, 1933-1983. Trust Minutes 1901-1932, etc. Other documents.