Wrelton (Central) Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1869
Wrelton is a small village just off the A170 two miles from Pickering.The Primitive Methodist Chapel is in the main street. It is built of red brick and has a clock on the outside.Around the clock are the words Primitive Methodist Chapel 1869.
Not far away further down the street is the small Wesley Chapel.It is thought that in the mid nineteenth century the two chapels worked closely together.Both chapels are now closed.The Primitive Methodist Chapel closed in the 1980s and it has been converted into a house
Photos taken June 2018
OS Map Ref:100:SE761861