Chederlaomer was born abt1837 at Hessle, Yorkshire.
After leaving the ministry he worked as a commission agent for life insurance. The 1871 census return also identifies that he continued as a PM local preacher.
He married Sarah Elizabeth Dannatt (abt1837-1925) in the spring of 1861 at Hull, Yorkshire. Census returns identify seven of eight children.
- Ebenezer Milton (b1862) – clerk in insurance office (1881); insurance surveyor (1891); died in Boer War as a civilian
- Mary Hannah (1863-1954) – a school mistress (1901)
- Annie Elizabeth (b abt1865) – a deaconess in city mission (1901)
- Charles Chedor (1866-1906) – a mechanical engineer’s draughtsman (1891)
- Alfred Keyworth (1868-1962) – an insurance secretary (1904)
- Chedelamer (b abt1871)
- Beatrice Ruby Dannatt (1883-1954) – a mother’s help (1911)
Chedelaomer died in late 1897 at Skipton, Yorkshire.
- 1857 Cambridge
- 1858 Yarmouth
- 1860 Aylsham
- 1861 Motherwell
- 1862 disappears
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers