Frederick was born in late 1858 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, to parents Dennis Kendall, a PM minister, and Matilda Green.
Census returns identify the following occupations for Frederick.
- 1871 scholar
- 1881 PM minister
- 1891 bookseller, stationer & newsagent
- 1901 newsagent shopkeeper
- 1911 newsagent shopkeeper & sub-postmaster
He married Eliza Mitchell (1857-1933) in late 1881 in the Weymouth Registration District, Dorset. Census returns identify four children.
- Frederick Dennis (1882-1957) – a newsagent & bookseller (1932)
- Ethel Maude (1885-1973) – assisting in business (1911); private means (1939)
- Gertrude (1887-1973) – married Arthur Rupert George Lester, a general store keeper (1939), in 1916
- Amy (1889-1962) – married Chandos Willie King Neale, an accountant, in 1917
Frederick died on 8 February 1932 at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- 1879 Newport, Isle of Wight
- 1880 Weymouth
- 1882 disappears
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers