This was probably Parker Storey, born in 1806 at Scarborough, Yorkshire, to parents Jonathan and Elizabeth. He was baptised on 3 August 1806 at Scarborough.
Census returns identify the following occupations for Parker.
- 1841 schoolmaster at Horncastle
- 1851 schoolmaster at Hunmanby
- 1861 dissenting minister at Northampton
- 1871 independent minister at Snodland, Kent
- 1881 independent minister at Snodland, Kent
Records identify that he was in gaol in York in 1848 due to insolvency.
He married Mary Thompson on 23 September 1835 at Scalby, nr Scarborough, Yorkshire.
He married Matilda Leaver (1822-1887) on 12 August 1858 at Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
He married Lucy Ann Rix (b abt1847) in late 1888 at Maidstone, Kent.
Parker died in the spring of 1890 at Maidstone, Kent.
- 1823 Hull
- 1824 disappears
Surman Index id:25728
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers