Henry was born in 1839 at Pettistree, Suffolk, to parents Henry Turrall, an innkeeper (1841) and later a farmer, and Ann Fulcher. He was baptised on 27 June 1839 at St Peter & St Paul, Pettistree.
After leaving the PM ministry Henry was an auctioneer.
He married Elizabeth Ann Child (1841- – in the spring of 1866 in the Yarmouth Registration District, Norfolk. Census returns and birth records identify six children.
- Henry Sidney (1866-1953) – a missionary (1937); died in Spain
- Thomas Child (1869-1962) – a missionary (1923); died in Spain
- Florence Child (1871-1954) – a deaconess (1911); married Arthur V Liley in Lausanne, Switzerland
- George Herbert (1875-1875)
- Edith Mary (abt1876-1963) – a music teacher (1901); married Archibald Oscar Minto, an accountant, in 1912
- Constance Isabel (b1882) – not identified after 1911 census return
Henry died ion 11 December 1930 at Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
- 1862 Colchester
- 1863 Briston
- 1865 Yarmouth
- 1866 disappears
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers