Henry was born on 10 December 1858 at Much Wenlock, Shropshire, to parents Francis Weale, who worked the land (1861), and Mary Evason.
Census returns identify the following occupations for Henry.
- 1871 scholar
- 1881 grocer in Much Wenlock
- 1891 insurance superintendent at Wombwell, Yorkshire
- 1901 congregational minister at West Melton
- 1911 congregational minister at Scarborough
He married Charlotte Helena Crutchley (1855-1928) in the summer of 1879 at Much Wenlock, Shropshire. Census returns identify one child.
- Sydney Harry Frank (1880-1943)
Henry died on 3 January 1932 at Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
- 1877 Lowick
- 1879 disappears
- 1898 West Melton – Congregational minister
- 1903 Staithes
- 1907 Eastborough
- 1918 Ludlow
- 1920-1924 Park, Hanley, Staffordshire
- 1927-1929 Silverdale, Stafordshire
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Surman Index id: 28787
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers