Northam Primitive Methodist Church
A Memorial Presented by Sergeant A. W. Kingston
In December 1920, Sergeant A. W. Kingston presented a music copy of the Primitive Methodist Hymnal to Northam Primitive Methodist ‘in recognition of the Wonderful Guidance of GOD during Service in France, from August 1916 to September 1917, & His Great Goodness and Loving Kindness in restoration from Wounds received in Action; and in gratitude for the Prayers of this Church’.
He painted this beautiful inscription on the flyleaf. The Hymnal is now at Englesea Brook Museum.