Lower Withington PM Chapel nr. Congleton Cheshire
The building has a date stone of 1874
In 2014 the chapel has been converted into a dwelling with the addition of various extensions. It is situated in Chapel Lane and is known as ‘April Cottage’.
There may have been a chapel here in 1847. The chapel closed sometime in the 1950s and after its conversion to a house has had various occupants.
Photos taken November 2014
OS Map Ref:118:828707