Hognaston PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel dated 1898 replaced an earlier one of 1827.
Hognaston is a small village close to the reservoir Carsington Water.
The 1898 chapel was built by the the village stone mason , Samuel Hardy, for just short of £1000.
Two local families the Websters and the Bembridges were an important part of the chapel society.
The chapel closed for worship in the 1980s and is now a delightful private dwelling.
Photos taken October 2013
OS Map ref:119:SK237502