Alton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Staffordshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Alton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Alton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Staffordshire' page

By Jane Richardson

Primitive Methodism start in Alton in 1812 at Grove House, adjacent to the Post Office.

The PM chapel was built in 1826 and is still in use today.

This page was added by Jane Richardson on 22/09/2014.