Great Dunham Primitive Methodist chapel
North Street Great Dunham PE32 2LR
Great Dunham Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1867. A Sunday school was added in 1888. The chapel is built of knapped flint with brick dressings around arched openings.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1987 it was in use as a garage. On Google Street View in 2009 it is in use as a house – Chapel Lodge – which according to a sale document in 2014 offers “an open upper gallery leading off a spiral staircase and leading to the first floor bedrooms and bathroom”