Runhall Primitive Methodist chapel
The Green Runhall NR9 4DN
Runhall Primitive Methodist chapel on The Green was opened in 1906 (although in Keith Guyler’s notes it is written with a question mark). The GenUK site dates it from 1912.
It closed in the 1960s and was converted into a house called at that time Country Rose although it is now known as The Old Chapel.
The location on the map is approximate as it is not marked on the 1946 one inch Ordnance Survey map and the road is too unimportant for Google Street View to visit.