Little Bampton PM rented preaching place, Cumberland
A house providing 35 seats was used as a preaching place from 1887. The seating rose to 50 in 1893 but fell to 35 in 1897, to 30 in 1900 which was its last year of operation. The building has not been identified.
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM9/84 Wigton PM Circuit property schedules, 1868 – 1989
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM9/86/2 Wigton PM Circuit property schedules, 1890 – 1932