Toft Primitive Methodist Chapel
The first Primitive Methodist society in Toft started in 1860, led by John Tebbit.
The Chapel was built in 1862 on land leased from R Beldam, Esq, Lord of the Manor.
The church was renovated in 1940 and a school room was added.
See more pictures compiled by Toft Historical Society.
The church is now an LEP with the Anglicans. See the church website.