Buck's Road Primitive Methodist Chapel, Douglas


By Jill Barber

This chapel was opened in 1900 at a cost of £7,192 10s 11d. For many years it was the head church of one of the Primitive Methodist Circuits.

It was closed in 1967 and sold in 1968 for £5,500.

The society united with Rosemount (formerly Wesleyan) Methodist Church to form the newly named Trinity Methodist Church at Rosemount.


The Manx Methodist Historical Society, Spring 2018, No 66, pp 8, 11

This page was added by Jill Barber on 05/01/2018.
Comments about this page

John Wills of Derby was the architect

By Colin Dews
On 28/02/2018