Deopham Green Primitive Methodist chapel
Stalland Ln Deopham NR18 9DL
Deopham Green Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1837.
On Google Street View in 2009 and 2012 it is in use as a house.
On the Deopham History website there is an extract from a booklet produced to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the Deopham Green Chapel (1837 – 1987). At that time, its future was uncertain as it had a membership of 6, but the spirit to maintain its contribution to the village community was strong.
location: TM 043995
Deopham History website accessed 28th August 2015