Coddenham Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Coddenham Primitive Methodist chapel

Coddenham Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1986

School Road Coddenham IPSWICH

By Christopher Hill

Coddenham  is north of Ipswich.  The first Coddenham Primitive Methodist chapel was established in 1838 and the second chapel in 1889.

The notes with Keith Guyler's photograph say that the second chapel was jointly used with the Independent Methodists.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 10/08/2015.