Northborough Primitive Methodist chapel
Church Street, Northborough, PETERBOROUGH, PE6 9BN
Keith Guyler notes that the Primitive Methodist chapel here was erected in 1869. It accommodated 80 people but closed in 1983.
At the time of the photograph it was in use as an office for a chartered accountant. On Google Street View for March 2010 the use is not obvious but it is well looked after.