This hamlet is in the parish of Langriville (aka Langrick), near Boston. The chapel (long gone) stood on Mere Booth Road.
It was built in 1852 and described as being one of the smallest in the circuit.
For several years the anniversary celebrations were held in a joiner’s workshop as the chapel was not large enough – in the newspaper mentioned below is a photograph of Sunday school and chapel members at the 1952 centenary service.
Circuits: Boston Primitive Methodist; and Boston (West Street) Methodist post union.
Following closure in 1964 the building was sold and demolished.
Boston Guardian 25th June 1952
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical Returns 1940