Old Fen Lane Primitive Methodist chapel
Old Fen Lane, Scrub Hill LN4 4XD
Old Fen Lane Chapel was near the hamlet of Scrub Hill in the civil parish of Wildmore, at its western boundary with the parish of Coningsby. The Primitive Methodist chapel at Old Fen Lane dates from 1839. It was rebuilt in 1857.
The chapel closed in 2004.