Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

Normanby Road, Owmby by Spital LN8 2HH

1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1995

The first Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1882 and a second chapel from 1903.

The chapel was closed in 1971 and became office accommodation and the village hall. In 2015 it is a doctor’s surgery.

location: TF 001 875

Comments about this page

  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Misc Don 1212/6: An Illustration of Owmby PM Chapel in 1903.

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (10/12/2017)
  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby, by Spital/1/10/1: Order of Service for Laying of Foundation & Memorial Stones 1903. 

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/2/2/1: Trust Account Book 1904-1912.

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/…..?: Sunday School Account Book 1912-1917.

    Other documents.

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/1/10/2: Poster for the Order of Service 1903.

     

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (10/12/2017)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *