Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel
Fenside Road, Toynton All Saints PE23 5BZ
Toynton is south of Spilsby. Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel in the parish of Toynton All Saints dates from 1867 and served until 1960.
After closure it was used for storage – W D Radford (Armour). It is little changed on Google Street View in 2009.