Acomb PM Chapel York
This small chapel was built in 1824
This chapel is situated on The Green in Acomb. It was replaced by a larger chapel in 1911. This was built on Front Street.
In 1911 the chapel on The Green was purchased by the Quakers and has been in use as a Friends’ Meeting House ever since.
The chapel on Front Street was demolished in 1965 when the new Acomb Methodist Church was built lower down the street.
Photos taken December 2014
OS Map Ref:105:SE572513