Situated at NGR SD 2876 7837. The Genuki Database claims a PM Church was established at the site of a former Liberal Club in 1906. A date stone on the building states 1906 but is unclear if this was a new build or a remodel of a earlier building. This site was then in continual use as a PM Chapel until it closed in 1925. It is unclear why the Church closed but the building still stands today terraced into a row of buildings in Union Street.