Wiggenhall St Mary the Virgin Primitive Methodist chapel
Church Road, Wiggenhall St. Mary, King's Lynn PE34 3EH
Wiggenhall St Mary the Virgin is south of King’s Lynn.
Francis White’s History, Gazetteer, and Directory, of Norfolk for 1854 reports that there was a Primitive Methodist chapel in the village.
The pictured Wiggenhall St Mary the Virgin Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1909. On Google Street View in 2009 it is in the process of conversion to a house.