Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire
This chapel was built in 1880
Date of closure for worship is unknown but the property was being sold by a local estate agent for £125.00 in 2009.
In December 2015 the rear part of the building is inhabited and one presumes that the chapel area will be refurbished to complete the change from a place of worship to a dwelling.
Photos taken December 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ804500