Moseley Hole Primitive Methodist chapel
Moseley Hole Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on April 22, and May 6, 1855. J Morton Tells us about it in the Primitive Methodist magazine:
“MOSELEY HOLE, DARLASTON CIRCUIT.—A beautiful new chapel, 30ft. by 24ft. inside, was opened here on April 22, and May 6, 1855. The cost of erection was £252/16/-, including £47/6/-. for 383 yards of land. The opening collections were £21/4/1. Donations already received are £44/6/1, and others are coming in.
All the pews are let, and paid for according to rule, and one soul has been converted in this new sanctuary. To God be all the glory.”
Moseley Hole was a settlement with a colliery about a mile from Bilston. The chapel became Moseley Village Methodist church.
Primitive Methodist magazine August 1855 p.497