Norton Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Stoke on Trent
There are two chapels side by side
Built in blue and red brick there are two chapel buildings. The one on the left was built in 1857. The one on the right is Zion Primitive built in 1871.This was probably built to give more worship space while the earlier one would have been used as a school room. In 2015 the 1871 building indicates it is still open for worship.
Photos taken January 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ897521