Thornton-le-Dale Primitive Methodist Chapel
Pickering Road, Thornton Dale, PICKERING, YO18 7LG
Keith Guyler adds no notes about this chapel to his photograph, except to say that in 1992 it was used as flats. It had been opened in 1891.
Colin Dews adds the the architect in 1900 or 1910 was W.G. Smithson, Leeds.
In June 2018 the chapel building was still used as flats.