Forest 'Ebenezer' Primitive Methodist Chapel Teesdale Co. Durham
This chapel was built in 1880 and probably closed in the 1990s
Unusually for such an isolated chapel it could seat 112 worshippers
After the chapel was closed and sold the new owners experienced problems gaining planning permission for the alterations they wished to carry out, and so the chapel remained empty for many years. In 2013 work has finally started to convert the building into a dwelling.
Photos taken September 2013 and June 2014
OS Map ref:92:NY873295