Primrose Bank PM Chapel, Shropshire
Information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
The Primitive Methodist magazine for April 1860 contains an account by Samuel Sanders of the opening of Primrose Bank chapel which took place some 30 years after it was first missioned. Opening services took place on December 30th 1860 when preachers were Revs. H. Wheeler and L. Weaver.
The new chapel cost £110 with £50 raised by the time of opening. It measured 27′ x 19.5′
Primitive Methodist magazine April 1860 page 234