A Primitive Methodist chapel and school stood on the south side of Guildford Road in Lightwater, at the junction with Macdonald Road. It was registered for worship on 3 December 1913; the certificate was submitted by the Primitive Methodist minister at Aldershot, suggesting it was an outreach from that chapel. (Slightly surprising, as the village of Lightwater is closer to both Camberley and Farnborough, which had PM chapels at the time.)
The Methodist Statistical Return of 1940 noted that it was one of 10 chapels in the Camberley Circuit (the others had all been Wesleyan) and was a 100-capacity brick building. Its registration was cancelled on 3 August 1972. A residential building now occupies the site (51.353076, -0.671952).