Cresselly PM Chapel Lanesend Pembrokeshire Wales
This chapel was built in 1893
Situated on its own on the edge of the village this striking white painted chapel stands out for all to see. The chapel and the graveyard, once together, are now separated by a boundary fence. Since 1996 the chapel has been converted into a private dwelling and the graveyard is known as Cresselly Cemetery.
Photos taken September 2014
OS Map Ref:158:SS070063