Mouthlock Primitive Methodist Chapel, Barras, Stainmore, Westmorland (now Cumbria)
The first Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1831, and still stands today. It was originally three small cottages with a chapel upstairs.
In 1909, a larger chapel was built just a short distance away. In recent years it became a residential Christian centre, but was sold in 2013. In 2020 it is an Outdoor Activity Centre.
OS Map Ref:91:NY837121