Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page

This chapel was built in 1885

This small brick built chapel sits proudly on a mound on the corner of two roads one being the A56 the other being Station Lane. It has an extension on the back built at a much later date.

Built with love by local Primitive Methodist families in 1885 in 2017 a handful of members are working hard to keep it open. Worship continues every Sunday at 10.00am and a play group uses the building during the week.

Inside is a memorial to those who served and died in two world wars.

Photos taken March 2017

OS Map Ref:117:SJ445696

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 11/03/2017.
Comments about this page

Please note that the playgroup has not met at the chapel for over three years.

The current membership of the chapel is 14.

By Jennifer Simmonds
On 22/04/2018

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.