Bluestone is a hamlet just north of Acton. Charles Corke, a tailor and draper living there, completed the Return to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship.
He reports that the chapel was erected in 1833. On Census Sunday the attendance was 12 in the morning and 50 in the evening, which reflects how the population of the area has changed.
There is no chapel marked on the 1875 Ordnance Survey map. Does the chapel still exist in the cluster of buildings at Blue Stone?