Rimswell Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire
The village of Rimswell is situated five miles north of Patrington.
East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley has the following information about this chapel.
Ref. MRW/21/1-3: Rimswell Primitive Methodist Chapel, built c.1813, new Chapel built 1889, closed 1965. Some documents to include Plan, proposed alteration to section of Chapel.
Genuki reports the following:- “A Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1889, at a cost of £150, on a site given by Mr. John Tennison, of Kilnsea.”
See also further information on this page - http://d35wuyehavsdko.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/cms/e/E_Riding_PM_chapels_date_recorded1.pdf