Rudston Primitive Methodist chapel
Eastgate, Rudston, DRIFFIELD, YO25 4UX
Rudston is west of Bridlington. The first Primitive Methodist chapel in the village was on Long Street and it was opened in 1830. It was demolished and a second chapel opened in 1876 which was used until the 1990s, when it was converted into a house.
The December 1877 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Rudston.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1877 page 755