Walford, Herefordshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Walford, Herefordshire' page

David Young

Photo:Chapel - June 1993

Chapel - June 1993

David Hill

Photo:Top window - June 1993

Top window - June 1993

David Hill

Photo:Chapel - June 1992

Chapel - June 1992

David Hill

Photo:1966 Walford Primitive Methodist chapel as it was in 1993

1966 Walford Primitive Methodist chapel as it was in 1993

Keith Guyler 1993

By David Young

This chapel now belongs to the Harley Estate at Brampton Bryan, and is let out as a Drawing Gallery. It was built in 1866.

There are two places called Walford in Herefordshire. This chapel stands at grid reference 389 725.

 

This page was added by David Young on 30/07/2013.