North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:'The Old Chapel', Aug 2016

'The Old Chapel', Aug 2016

Peter & Mary Humble

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel' page
Photo:Foundation stone of Sunday School (Aug 2016)

Foundation stone of Sunday School (Aug 2016)

Peter & Mary Humble

Photo:Foundation stone for Sunday School (Aug 2016)

Foundation stone for Sunday School (Aug 2016)

Peter & Mary Humble

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel' page

Peter & Mary Humble (Aug 2016)

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel' page

location of former North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel

West Street North Creake NR21 9LQ

By Christopher Hill

North Creake Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1876. A Sunday school was added in 1880.

It was closed in the 1970s and became a house. At the time of Keith Guyler's photograph in 1986 it was for sale.  In 2009 Google Street View shows it well looked after.

location: 852382 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 24/08/2015.
Comments about this page

This page was updated to include photos of the former Chapel, now a house called 'The Old Chapel', in 2016. 

By Jill Barber
On 20/09/2016

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.