Mistley Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Cut Mistley MANNINGTREE CO11 1JX
Mistley Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1862. It was built to the designs of Charles Buckerbridge and as part of Frees’ development at New Mistley. The chapel is a single storey range built in red brick with white brick dressings to angles, eaves and window heads. A small gabled porch opens to roadside. The arched windows on the front wall all have modern replacement windows.
The church is still active in 2015.