Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel

Caistor Road, Melton Ross, Barnetby DN38 6DR

Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1995
Keith Guyler 1995

Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1854 and served until 1973. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1995 it had become a cottage.

location: 073105 

Comments about this page

  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D: Trustees, Chapel Registration & Deeds.

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/E/3/1: Letter re building work, year 1878.

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/4/1: Renewal of Trustees, 1910.

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/1/1: Copy Lease, 28th Sept., 1877, Amongst listed person, a mention of Superintendent Henry Worth, Primitive Methodist Connexion.  

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/1/3: Equality Mortgage Deed, 1912.

    Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/2/1: Certificate for/of Worship Place, 1857.(extension?).

    Brigg PM Circuit 1854-1932/3.

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (16/12/2017)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone