Itteringham Primitive Methodist chapel
Wolterton Road Itteringham NORWICH NR11 7AF
Itteringham Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1846. It was enlarged in 1907.
In the 1851 religious census, Robert Williams, the steward of the Primitive Methodist Chapel, reported a congregation of 49 in the afternoon and 38 in the evening. The total population was 329.
By the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986 it had closed.
There is interesting information on the Itteringham website.
Itteringham website accessed August 22nd 2015