South Repps Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Road Southrepps NORWICH NR11 8UW
South Repps Primitive Methodist chapel in Lower Street was opened in 1864. Previously there had been a preaching room in the village.
On Google Street View between 2008 and 2009 the church notice board disappears and it is not listed in 2015 on the Methodist.org.uk website as a current church.