Suton Primitive Methodist Chapel
Suton Street, Suton, Wymondham NR18 9JJ
Suton is south west of Wymondham. Suton Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1889. It held around 100 people. The opening of the chapel is recorded in the November 1889 Primitive Methodist magazine, although the village name is given as Luton rather than Suton, almost certainly a transcription error.
It was still in use at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986,
In September 2011 it was sold as a two bedroomed house for £270,000.
Visiting this former chapel in July 2021, it was good to see how well cared for the chapel continues to be.
O/S map ref:-144:TM093993
Primitive Methodist magazine November 1889 page 700.