Blurton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bourne Street.
Address: Bourne Street, Heron Cross, Stoke on Trent, ST4 3BE.
This is a deceptive name and location as the chapel was built in the significantly named Bourne Street off Blurton Road, but just north of the Heron Cross crossroads, Fenton. It is not central to the present settlement of Blurton.
The chapel is now partially hidden behind a more modern frontage of a chapel used by Burton Free Baptists. It is understood that the former chapel is now used as a hall.
The original 1878 chapel appears to have been extended with a schoolroom according to a dated stone of September 1913.