Heath Hayes Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel
Hednesford Road Heath Hayes WS12 3HL
Bourne Primitive Methodist Chapel in Heath Hayes (formerly Five Ways) was opened in 1900. It stands at the corner of Hednesford Road and Chapel Street and replaced an earlier small chapel. Originally the church had a bell tower, and a chimney at the rear of the building. It seated 400 in 1940.
It is still in use in 2016.