The Primitive Methodist magazine of October 1893 reports that a new chapel was in the course of erection at Station Road, Winsford in the Winsford and Tarporley station. It replaced the previous building which, although built only 27 years before, had suffered subsidence two years previously.
The society still exists as Trinity Methodist Church. It uses the same building.
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1893 page 637