Claxby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The chapel was built in1862, and closed 1918.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Market Rasen Primitive Methodist Circuit 1862-1918
Ref. Meth/C/Claxby, Normanby Road/A/3/1: Primitive Methodist Centenary Class Ticket, Frederick Ward, 1908.
Ref. Meth/C/Claxby, Normanby Road/C/A:Registers of Members.
Ref. Meth/C/Claxby, Normanby Road/C: Trust & Committees.
Ref. Meth/C/Claxby, Normanby Road/C/2/1: Trust Account Book 1889-1909.